Prospective cohort study of cannabis use, predisposition for psychosis, and psychotic symptoms in young people
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
Objective To investigate the relation between cannabis use and psychotic symptoms in individuals with above average predisposition for psychosis who first used cannabis during adolescence.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=539839
- Cannabis use and mental health in young people: cohort study
- Cannabis use in adolescence and risk for adult psychosis: longitudinal prospective study
- Disability in young people and adults one year after head injury: prospective cohort study
- Smokeless tobacco use, birth weight, and gestational age: population based, prospective cohort study of 1217 women in Mumbai, India
- Prenatal and perinatal risk factors for schizophrenia, affective psychosis, and reactive psychosis of early onset: case-control study