Proposal of methodology for the modeling and control of manipulators
Rosário, J. M., Oliveira, C. de, Sá, C. E. A. de, Lima, C. R. E.
Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Industrial applications demand that robots operate in agreement with the position and orientation of their end effector. It is necessary to solve the kinematics inverse problem. This allows the displacement of the joints of the manipulator to be determined, to accomplish a given objective. Complete studies of dynamical control of joint robotics are also necessary. Initially, this article focuses on the implementation of numerical algorithms for the solution of the kinematics inverse problem and the modeling and simulation of dynamic systems. This is done using real time implementation. The modeling and simulation of dynamic systems are performed emphasizing off-line programming. In sequence, a complete study of the control strategies is carried out through the study of several elements of a robotic joint, such as: DC motor, inertia, and gearbox. Finally a trajectory generator, used as input for a generic group of joints, is developed and a proposal of the controller's implementation of joints, using EPLD development system, is presented.
- A modeling methodology for hierarchical control system and its aplication
- A Design Methodology for the Compensation of Positioning Deviation in Gantry Manipulators
- Simultaneous control and piezoelectric insert optimization for manipulators with flexible link
- Methodology for the control of thrombolytic therapy.
- Dynamics, control and simulation of elastic space servomechanisms and manipulators.