Production of Aflatoxins by Aspergillus flavus Cultured on Flue-Cured Tobacco1
Pattee, Harold E.
Under favorable growth conditions, Aspergillus flavus can produce aflatoxins on flue-cured tobacco leaves.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=378129
- Fungi Isolated from Damaged Flue-cured Tobacco1
- Growth of Aspergillus repens in Flue-Cured Tobacco 1
- Genetic Diversity among Flue-cured Tobacco Cultivars Based on RAPD and AFLP Markers
- Fungi Isolated from Flue-cured Tobacco at Time of Sale and After Storage1
- Different yellowing degrees and the industrial utilization of flue-cured tobacco leaves