Prevention and diagnosis of venous thromboembolism in critically ill patients: a Canadian survey
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=83855
- B-type natriuretic levels in critically ill patients: critically misleading?
- Venous thromboembolism risk assessment in hospitalised patients: A new proposal
- Accidental catheter removal in critically ill patients: a prospective and observational study
- Prevention of hospital-acquired pneumonia in critically ill patients.
- Characteristics of chronically critically ill patients: comparing two definitions