Pretreatment with ACE inhibitors improves acute outcome of electrical cardioversion in patients with persistent atrial fibrillation
Van Noord, Trudeke
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=548303
- Long-term outcome of electrical cardioversion in patients with chronic atrial flutter.
- Initial Energy for External Electrical Cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial function after cardioversion for atrial fibrillation.
- Value of transoesophageal echocardiography before DC cardioversion in patients with atrial fibrillation: assessment of embolic risk.
- Atrial and ventricular function after cardioversion of atrial fibrillation.