Preparation for Medical Librarianship: Status and Potential *
Zachert, Martha Jane K.
The educational programs for the preparation of health sciences information personnel are described and the lack of evaluative criteria or studies in relation to these programs is noted. The author recommends an extension of MLA's role in four areas of the educational process: curriculum design, teacher development, development of learning materials, and evaluation of the educational effort. Preconditions for the fulfillment of the projected MLA role are identified as unity of purpose, leadership by the headquarters staff, and money.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=197687
- MEDICAL LIBRARIANSHIP: LOOKING TOWARD 1970 *
- Technological Advances in Medical Librarianship: A Symposium Mechanization: Implications for the Medium-Size Medical Library *
- Medical librarianship: a systems perspective.
- Medical Librarianship: Looking Toward 1970
- Technological Advances in Medical Librarianship: A Symposium Planning the Medium-Size Library for the Computer *