Preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of yeast Get3
International Union of Crystallography
Get3 is a cytosolic ATPase which can recognize and bind the transmembrane domain of tail-anchored proteins. Yeast Get3 has been crystallized and the crystals diffracted to 2.7 Å resolution using a synchrotron X-ray source.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2675592
- Preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of Bacillus subtilis SpeA protein
- Purification and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of β-microseminoprotein from human seminal plasma
- Production, purification and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of adeno-associated virus serotype 9
- Iron distances in hemoglobin: comparison of x-ray crystallographic and extended x-ray absorption fine structure studies.
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of full-length yeast tropomyosin 2 from Saccharomyces cerevisiae