Preliminary development of a new individualised questionnaire measuring quality of life in older men with age-related hormonal decline: the A-RHDQoL
McMillan, Carolyn V
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=269991
- Age-related testosterone decline in a Brazilian cohort of healthy military men
- Influence of Calorie Restriction on Measures of Age-Related Cognitive Decline: Role of Increased Physical Activity
- Age-related decline in the resistance of mice to infection with intracellular pathogens.
- A new instrument for measuring anticoagulation-related quality of life: development and preliminary validation
- Age-related reduction in microcolumnar structure in area 46 of the rhesus monkey correlates with behavioral decline