An improved simplified model predictive control algorithm and its application to a continuous fermenter
Kwong, W. H.
Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The development of a new simplified model predictive control algorithm has been proposed in this work. The algorithm is developed within the framework of internal model control, and it is easy to understanding and implement. Simulation results for a continuous fermenter, which show that the proposed control algorithm is robust for moderate variations in plant parameters, are presented. The algorithm shows a good performance for setpoint tracking.
- An SLP algorithm and its application to topology optimization
- GONORRHŒA IN WOMEN: A SIMPLIFIED CONTINUOUS LOCAL APPLICATION
- Predictive control based on neural networks: an application to a fluid catalytic cracking industrial unit
- Closed-Loop Artificial Pancreas Using Subcutaneous Glucose Sensing and Insulin Delivery and a Model Predictive Control Algorithm: The Virginia Experience
- A fast algorithm for inverse airfoil design using a transpiration model and an improved vortex panel method