Power Allocation in PON-OCDMA with Improved Chaos Particle Swarm Optimization
Santana, Gisele A., Durand, Fábio R., Abrão, Taufik
J. Microw. Optoelectron. Electromagn. Appl.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract In this work, it is investigated an improved chaos particle swarm optimization (IC-PSO) scheme to refine the quality of the algorithm solutions regarding to solve the optimal power allocation in next generation passive optical networks (NG-PON)s. The proposed IC-PSO scheme utilizes the Beta distribution instead of uniform distribution of the traditional PSO. A factor of damping based in the chaotic logistic map related to the updating of the best global val ue is successful introduced. The numerical results corroborate the best relation between the performance-complexity tradeoff and the quality of the algorithm solutions for the proposed IC-PSO when compared with the classical PSO power allocation scheme.
- Particle swarm optimization in WDM/OCDM networks with physical impairments
- Synthesis of New Reconfigurable Limited Size FSS Structures Using an Improved Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization
- Characterization of Otto Chips by Particle Swarm Optimization
- Fuzzy logic and particle swarm optimization for reactive power and voltage control
- DAILY SCHEDULING OF SMALL HYDRO POWER PLANTS DISPATCH WITH MODIFIED PARTICLES SWARM OPTIMIZATION