Potato cultivar identification using molecular markers.
ROSA, P. M.
Pesquisa Agropecuária Brasileira
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract ? The objective of this work was to evaluate a set of microsatellite markers for varietal identification and characterization of the most widespread potato cultivars in Brazil. The DNA from 14 potato cultivars was genotyped using microsatellite markers and the alleles were scored in silver-stained polyacrylamide gel. Twenty-four microsatellite markers were evaluated, and only one locus was monomorphic. Based on band patterns, a set of two microsatellites that were able to identify and differentiate all examined cultivars was obtained.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.alice.cnptia.embrapa.br/handle/doc/783671
- Characterization of potato genotypes using molecular markers.
- Genetic purity certificate in seeds of hybrid maize using molecular markers.
- Assessment of endothelial function using plasma markers.
- CaracterizaÃÃo molecular de cultivares de batata Solanum tuberosum L. utilizando marcadores RAPD e SSR
- Allele dosage of PVY resistance genes in potato clones using molecular markers