Population estimates from patient registers held by British family health services authorities.
Haynes, R M
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1060136
- Health services information and health services research from the British Isles to Europe to Asia, over 40 years.
- The use of family health services authority registers as a sampling frame in the UK: a review of theory and practice.
- Health of indigenous people: Use of health services by indigenous population can be improved
- Accuracy of electoral registers and Family Practitioner Committee lists for population studies of the very elderly.
- Challenges of health services related to the population displaced by violence in Mexico