Phytotoxicity of imazapyr+imazapic on tolerant rice varieties Guri INTA CL and IRGA 424 RI
Oliveira, Maurício Limberger de
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Rice varieties from the Clearfield® system may present different tolerance levels to imidazolinone herbicides in function of application rate. The objective of this research was to evaluate the phytotoxicity of different rates of the formulated mixture of the herbicides imazapyr+imazapic applied on two tolerant irrigated rice varieties. The experiment was carried out in 2015/16 and 2016/17 growing seasons. A randomized complete block design was used in a factorial 2x6 with five replications. The factor A was composed by the tolerant rice varieties Guri INTA CL and IRGA 424 RI, and the factor B by rates of the formulated mixture of the herbicides imazapyr+imazapic (525+175 g a.i. kg-1) of 0, 140, 210, 280, 350, and 420 g c.p. ha-1. In the first growing season, it was observed maximum phytotoxicity of 8.5% while in the second the highest percentage was 13%. The number of stems m-2, plant height, shoot dry matter, SPAD index, and grain yield were not influenced (p≥0.05) by herbicide rates. The application of the formulated mixture of the herbicides imazapyr+imazapic causes low initial phytotoxicity to the tolerant rice varieties Guri INTA CL and IRGA 424 RI up to three times the recommended rate, not influencing their grain yield.
- Persistence of imazapyr+imazapic in irrigated rice area and effect on soybean due to soil moisture and phytoremediation in the off-season
- Resistência de Echinochloa crusgalli var. mitis ao Herbicida Imazapyr+Imazapic e Controle Alternativo em Arroz Irrigado
- LIXIVIAÇÃO E CARRYOVER PARA MILHO SAFRINHA DOS HERBICIDAS IMAZAPYR+IMAZAPIC EM SOLO SOB DIFERENTES CONDIÇÕES HÍDRICAS
- Efeito da época de semeadura de arroz irrigado e do momento de aplicação de imazapyr+imazapic no rendimento de grãos de arroz e no manejo do arroz-vermelho
- Is Increasing Doses of Imazapyr + Imazapic Detrimental to the Main Crop Rotation Alternatives to Flooded Rice?