Physicochemical Characteristics of Oil Obtained from the Treatment of Poultry Abattoir Effluents and its Potential for Biodiesel Production
Kunh, Sheila Simone, Mantovan, Fabiana de Marqui, Milinsk, Maria Cristina, Alves, Helton José
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Sludge oil derived from the effluent generated in poultry abattoirs offers a promising biomass for the production of biodiesel. In this work, determination was made of its physicochemical characteristics, including acidity, density at 20ºC, peroxide index, moisture content, and saponification index, together with evaluation of a route for its conversion to biodiesel.
- Strontium and Nickel Heterogeneous Catalysts for Biodiesel Production from Macaw Oil
- Evaluating the Potential of Biodiesel Production through Microalgae Farming in Photobioreactor and High Rate Ponds from Wastewater Treatment
- Potencial da extraÃÃo de Ãleo de peixe para produÃÃo de biodiesel
- Production of biodiesel from babassu oil using methanol-ethanol blends
- Potential of biogas and methane production from anaerobic digestion of poultry slaughterhouse effluent