Contribution of neighbourhood socioeconomic status and physical activity resources to physical activity among women
Lee, Rebecca E
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2652966
- Socioeconomic and food‐related physical characteristics of the neighbourhood environment are associated with body mass index
- Association between mortality among women and socioeconomic factors.
- Obesity in relation to socioeconomic status. A population study of women in Göteborg, Sweden.
- Cardiovascular risks and socioeconomic status: differences between men and women in Finland.
- Lipid profile and socioeconomic status in healthy middle aged women in Sweden.