Phonon Green's function.
The concepts of source and quantum action principle are used to produce the phonon Green's function appropriate for an initial phonon vacuum state. An application to the Mossbauer effect is presented.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=52121
- The Local Formulation for the Modified Green's Function Method
- ON POSITIVE GREEN'S FUNCTIONS
- Asymptotic of the Green's Function of a Riemannian Manifold and Ito's Stochastic Integrals
- Green's function based finite element formulations for isotropic seepage analysis with free surface
- Radio-Wave Propagation Model for UHF Band in Different Climatic Conditions with Dyadic Green’s Function