Phase Noise Effects on Wideband Mobile Radio Channel Sounding
Ferreira, Carlos Eduardo Salles, Siqueira, Gláucio Lima, Sampaio Neto, Raimundo
J. Microw. Optoelectron. Electromagn. Appl.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract In this work three wideband mobile radio channel sounding methods are simulated and compared using computational tools. The considered sounders include the traditional STDCC and two other proposed sounding methods that are based on OFDM digital transmission and detection procedures and on matched filtering. The impact of the phase noise introduced by the receiver local oscillator in the precision of the examined sounders is analyzed by comparing the estimated channel results with the simulated reference channel. Other impairments factors like thermal noise or nonlinear distortion affecting the system are not considered.
- CARACTERIZAÇÃO ESPAÇO-TEMPORAL DO CANAL RÁDIO MÓVEL
- Simulation study on effects of channel noise on differential conduction at an axon branch.
- Experimental Evaluation of the Mobile Radio Channel Capacity in the 2.48 GHz Band
- Spatial Diversity Effect on the Experimental Gain of Capacity of the Outdoor Mobile Radio Channel in the 700 MHz Band
- COMPORTAMENTO DO SINAL DE RÁDIO EM AMBIENTES MÓVEIS MICROCELULARES