Performance Analysis of Small Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems
Hioki, André Tsuyoshi
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract The acceptance and deployment of electric power from sustainable sources, which are less polluting than fossils, have been a consensus throughout society. Specially, the growth of the installed capacity in photovoltaic energy has been considerable in distributed generation. In order to properly take advantage of this growing demand, it is necessary to adopt appropriate measures and procedures to improve the operation and performance of photovoltaic systems. The purpose of this work is to present such measures and procedures, under quantitative and qualitative analysis, using scientific methodologies and tools. In the end, a set of procedures was obtained that analyzes functional and structural aspects of small grid-connected photovoltaic systems. Its validation was carried out in a case study of photovoltaic system of the Department of Electrical Engineering (DELT) of the Federal University of Paraná (UFPR, Brazil).
- Protection of Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems (GCPVS)
- Characterization of grid-connected photovoltaic systems in Curitiba, Brazil
- Feasibility Study through Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems in Curitiba
- Qualificação de sistemas fotovoltaicos conectados à rede
- Study of the Potential of Photovoltaic Microgeneration and Minigeneration from the Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems Installed at UTFPR Curitiba Campus