Patients' satisfaction and quality of life in coronary artery disease
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=280700
- Patients' needs, satisfaction, and health related quality of life: Towards a comprehensive model
- Is quality of life measurement likely to be a proxy for health needs assessment in patients with coronary artery disease?
- Quality of life in patients with coronary heart disease-I: Assessment tools
- Coronary artery ectasia in Egyptian patients with coronary artery disease.
- Burden of rheumatoid arthritis on patients' work productivity and quality of life