Passagens híbridas: relações de gênero e pentecostalismo. / Hybrid passages: gender relations and Pentecostalism.
Crislaine Valeria de Toledo Francisco
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The subject of this research is the configuration of gender relations in Pentecostal Churches, with a special attention to familiar and sexual spheres. Our aim is to understand first how both men and women interact in this specific religious group, second how they re-signify their social role in the family and in the church and, last, the importance of the religious institution in this process. For us, both the construction process of subjective re-significations from Pentecostal men and women since their religious conversion/adhesion, and their reflexes on the objective reality, may have as a source a diversity of appropriation forms of the heterogene repertory of goods and messages available, thus generating hybridisations. Therefore, understanding this process as passages between different cultures, we justify the title of this work: Hybrid passages: gender relations and Pentecostalism.
- Pentecostalism and Brazilian religious scenario
- RELAÇÕES DE GÊNERO NA PUBLICIDADE: PALAVRAS E IMAGENS CONSTITUINDO IDENTIDADES
- Formas híbridas: o lirismo em Ressurreição e Dom Casmurro de Machado de Assis
- Relações de gênero na escola pública de trânsito: currículo e representações sociais.
- IDENTIDADES HÍBRIDAS: PROCESSOS DE SUBJETIVAÇÃO ATRAVÉS DA FRAGMENTAÇÃO E (DES)MONTAGEM DIGITAL