Partial anomalous pulmonary venous return with intact atrial septum: report of four cases.
Stewart, J R
Four patients are reported who underwent repair of partial anomalous pulmonary venous drainage with intact atrial septum. One patient also had azygos continuation of the inferior vena cava and two patients had associated mitral stenosis. Diagnostic considerations and guidelines for operative repair are presented.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=459677
- Partial anomalous pulmonary venous return with intact atrial septum: report of four cases
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous return with intact atrial septum and associated mitral stenosis
- Fetal echocardiography in detecting anomalous pulmonary venous connection: four false positive cases.
- Anomalous pulmonary venous connexions of left lung associated with valvular heart disease. Report of two cases.
- Rheumatic mitral stenosis in association with partial anomalous pulmonary venous return