One-day treatment for lobar pneumonia
Sutton, D. R.
An investigation was undertaken to discover whether a single intramuscular dose of long-acting (or mixed long-acting and crystalline) penicillin or a single day's therapy with oral penicillin was satisfactory treatment for lobar pneumonia. These treatments were compared with standard hospital oral and injection therapies. All the experimental treatment regimes were found to be satisfactory. They provide justification for treating lobar pneumonia on an out-patient basis in order to save hospital admissions.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=472153
- Comprehensive one-day renal function testing in man
- A one-day selective migration procedure for detecting salmonellae in faeces
- Short-term overreaction in equity ETFs following extreme one-day returns
- One-Day Fluorescent-Antibody Procedure for Detecting Salmonellae in Frozen and Dried Foods 1
- API Listeria, a new and promising one-day system to identify Listeria isolates.