Omasal squamous cell carcinoma in a ewe.
Doige, C E
A squamous cell carcinoma of the omasum is reported in a six year old ewe. Hepatic and local lymph node metastases were present.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1235959
- Catecholamine-mediated reduction in uterine blood flow after nicotine infusion in the pregnant ewe.
- Corneal squamous cell carcinoma in a dog
- Subungual squamous cell carcinoma
- Changes in fetal renal function in response to infusions of a hyperosmotic solution of mannitol to the ewe.
- An ultrastructural study of the sinus epithelium in the mammary gland of the lactating ewe.