Obstructive sleep apnoea with Arnold-Chiari malformation.
Doherty, M J
A case of obstructive sleep apnoea associated with the Arnold-Chiari malformation is described, in which the loss of pharyngeal sensation seems to have played an important part in the aetiology of the obstruction of the upper airway.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1021276
- Isolated lingual myoclonus associated with an Arnold-Chiari malformation.
- 'Sneeze syncope', basilar invagination and Arnold-Chiari type I malformation.
- Basilar impression and Arnold-Chiari malformation. A study of 66 cases.
- Surgical relief of progressive upper limb paralysis in Arnold-Chiari malformation.
- Disturbances of sexual potency in patients with basilar impression and Arnold-Chiari malformation.