O impacto do CMM/ CMMI na qualidade do software: um estudo sobre a percepção dos profissionais de TIC.
Sandra Cristina Catarino Sousa
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Due to a high number of studies linking software quality to the quality of the process used to create it and the mounting pressure from the Communication and Information Technology Market to develop quality products with shorter budgets and timelines, software producing companies started investing heavily on the use of software development processes. Many standards and quality models were created and delivered with a focus on process definition, among them the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) both created by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) and both gained worldwide acceptance. Faced with this reality, the SUNAC/SDR (Business, Foreign Commerce and Tax Administration Superintended from the city of Salvador), a SERPRO (Data Processing Federal Service) regional, achieved in 2003 CMMs level two and since then have worked in improving software development process to attain higher CMMI levels. This research depicts the perception by SUNAC/SDR professionals that worked from 2003 to 2008 on the impact of the use of CMM/CMMI models on the quality of the software developed. It has been verified that those professionals perceived the importance of utilizing a software development process to improve the quality of the software produced. Furthermore, they have also perceived an improvement in their own work, as well as, the final product delivered to their clients after the introduction of the process.
- Construção e validação de um instrumento para a análise da qualidade de serviço de empresas avaliadas no CMM/CMMI
- Impacto de um pacote de software de gestão sobre variáveis estratégicas : percepção dos profissionais de TI e de administração nas empresas da Região Metropolitana de Curitiba
- Voluntariado hospitalar: um estudo sobre a percepção dos profissionais de saúde
- Dor, percepção de saúde e sono: impacto na qualidade de vida de bombeiros/profissionais do resgate
- Qualidade da informação contábil: um estudo sobre a percepção dos usuários de sistemas de informação