Nosocomial pneumonia in the intensive care unit: mechanisms and significance.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=463817
- Nonperinatal Nosocomial Transmission of Candida albicans in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: Prospective Study
- Nosocomial diarrhea in the intensive care unit
- Research ethics in the intensive care unit: current and future challenges
- Re-evaluation of pneumonia requiring admission to an intensive care unit: a prospective study.
- Measurements in the intensive care unit: what do they mean?