NICE reviews its guidance against sequential use of anti-TNF drugs for arthritis
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1892506
- Paradoxical psoriasis after the use of anti-TNF in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis
- Cutaneous histoplasmosis as a complication after anti-TNF use - Case report
- Effects of intra‐articular corticosteroids and anti‐TNF therapy on neutrophil activation in rheumatoid arthritis
- Modulation of lipoprotein plasma concentrations during long‐term anti‐TNF therapy in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
- The efficacy of anti‐TNF in rheumatoid arthritis, a comparison between randomised controlled trials and clinical practice