New strategies and developments for peri-implant disease
NOVAES JUNIOR, Arthur Belém
Braz. oral res.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract The aim of this illustrated review is to present the new strategies and developments to treatment and diagnosis of periimplant diseases. Periimplant disease is a subject of great concern for modern dentistry. The numbers of implant exhibiting biological complications grows as implant dentistry expands thought-out the world. Diagnosis and treatment of those diseases are still controversial and difficult. We present novel treatment for infection control and biological rationale of additional use of guided bone regeneration, with an illustrative explanation of the treatments presented with two cases.
- Variables related to periodontal disease and peri-implant bone loss
- History of Chronic Periodontitis Is a High Risk Indicator for Peri-Implant Disease
- The impact of maintenance on peri-implant health
- Does the number of implants have any relation with peri-implant disease?
- Chronic Periodontitis and RANKL/OPG Ratio in Peri-Implant Mucosae Inflammation