New mental health legislation: Scottish legislation, based on “care and treatment,” has lessons to offer
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=517627
- Mental health parity legislation: much ado about nothing?
- Impact of recent federal legislation: community mental health services.
- Critical health legislation: a blueprint for action.
- Threat of new European legislation to health care exaggerated
- Health Associations and the Demand for Legislation: The Political Economy of Health