New library building: Mercer University School of Medicine, Macon, Georgia.
Rankin, J A
The Mercer University School of Medicine (MUSM) enrolled its charter class in 1982. The curriculum is problem-based and adaptable to the learning needs of each student. MUSM is housed in a new building designed to support this unique educational program. Its library is an example of a comparatively small, but fully functional, medical school library. The planning process, design, and layout of the new library facility are described. Among its unique features are an integrated print and non-print collection, current periodical display space, and extensive use of task lighting.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=227405
- New Library at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine
- New Medical Library Buildings II. Wayne State University School of Medicine Library
- New Medical Library Buildings III. The Library of Science & Medicine, Rutgers—The State University of New Jersey
- Book Catalog, 1963-1964 [of the] Library of the Medical Sciences, School of Medicine, The University of New Mexico, Incorporating the Bernalillo County Medical Society Library
- Linking the physical past to the program future: new library addition at the Medical College of Georgia.