Neurofibromatosis associated with retinoblastoma: case report.
A case of neurofibromatosis is presented in a 3-year-old male with leucokoria in his left eye. Enucleation was performed, and on pathological examination the mass filling the globe proved to be retinoblastoma. We believe ours to be the first reported case of this rare association.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1041387
- Retinoblastoma: report of a case with minimal retinal involvement but massive anterior segment spread.
- Cervical syrinx associated with an intramedullary metastasis: case report.
- Destructive arthritis associated with acne fulminans: a case report.
- Syringomyelia associated with a spinal schwannoma: a case report.
- Ocular sympathetic denervation associated with ocular hypertension: a case report.