Nanoestructura de perovskita doble La2NiMnO6 obtenido por ruta de citrato para supercapacitores
Bavio, Marcela Alejandra, Tasca, Julia Elena, Acosta, Gerardo Gabriel, Lavat, Araceli Elisabet
Matéria (Rio J.)
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT In this paper, the study of double perovskite La2NiMnO6 as electrode material for supercapacitors is presented. The mixed oxide was prepared by citrate precursor route (CIT). The sample was calcined for 4 hours at 800 °C. The material was characterized by PXRD, SEM and FTIR spectroscopy. Cyclic voltammetry and galvanostatic charge/discharge measurements were used to study the capacitive behavior of the nanomaterial in alkaline and acid solutions. I/V profiles were obtained at varying the scan rates from 10 to 100 mV/s. The galvanostatic charge/discharge curves were recorded at different current density values in the 3-17 A/g range. The higher capacitance values were obtained in alkaline medium. Thus, a specific capacitance of 1681 F/g at a current density of 3 A/g, and a power and an energy specific of 2903 W/kg and 378 Wh/kg, were obtained in KOH. While in acid solution these values were 492 F/g, 3225 W/kg and 137 Wh/kg, respectively. These promising results promote the use of the double perovskites for electrode materials in supercapacitors.
- Estudo da oxidação total do etanol usando óxidos tipo perovskita LaBO3 (B= Mn, Ni, Fe)
- Preparação e aplicação de óxidos tipo perovskita La1-xCexNiO3 e La1-xCaxNiO3 para obtenção de gás de síntese a partir do metano.
- Electrochemical hydrogen-storage properties of La0.78Mg0.22Ni2.67Mn0.11Al0.11Co0.52-M1Ni3.5Co0.6Mn0.4Al0.5 composites
- âNova rota de sÃntese de nanopartÃculas de NiMn2O4 usando o MÃtodo Sol-Gel ProtÃicoâ
- Síntese e estudo microestrutural de perovskita do tipo La0,8Ca0,2MO3 (M = Co ou Mn) com gelatina como precursor orgânico para aplicação em catálise automotiva