Multiplex-PCR for differentiation of Mycobacterium bovis from Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex
Spositto, F.L.E., Campanerut, P.A.Z., Ghiraldi, L.D., Leite, C.Q.F., Hirata, M.H., Hirata, R.D.C., Siqueira, V.L.D., Cardoso, R. Fressatti
Braz. J. Microbiol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
We evaluated a multiplex-PCR to differentiate Mycobacterium bovis from M. tuberculosis Complex (MTC) by one step amplification based on simultaneous detection of pncA 169C > G change in M. bovis and the IS6110 present in MTC species. Our findings showed the proposed multiplex-PCR is a very useful tool for complementation in differentiating M. bovis from other cultured MTC species.
- Multiplex-PCR serotyping of Listeria monocytogenes isolated from human clinical specimens
- Determinação de sorotipos capsulares de Streptococcus pneumoniae por Multiplex-PCR sequencial
- Comparison of multiplex-PCR and antigen detection for differential diagnosis of Entamoeba histolytica
- Detection of Lymnaea columella infection by Fasciola hepatica through Multiplex-PCR
- Bacteriological assessment and multiplex-PCR test for the detection of meat adulteration of different animal species