Monitoramento estatístico da qualidade da água de sistemas de distribuição / Statistical monitoring of water quality for distribution systems
Maria Margarida Crippa
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The present work has detached the importance of application of statistical techniques for management water quality data. The goal of this work is to detect water quality variations and thus to relate water distribution systems problems in order to identify the need of preventive maintenance. For this purpose, it proposes to use non-parametric statistical approaches to investigate environmental problems. Specifically, it has been adopted nonparametric and non-paired tests of Mann-Whitney to compare water quality parameters such as pH, free chlorine residual, color and turbidity. Such methodology is applied to supply system of Campo Grande municipality. The sampling points are located at water treatment plant output and points distributed in the system. Results of tendency analyses that consider seasonal variations, local extremes and legal requirements suggest to improve the data management of water quality in order to elaborate long and medium term planning.
- Autonomous microlaboratories for water quality monitoring parameters.
- Metodologia para monitoramento da qualidade da água de reservatórios utilizando sensoriamento remoto
- MONITORAMENTO DO CONTROLE ESTATÍSTICO DO PROCESSO UTILIZANDO FERRAMENTAS ESTATÍSTICAS
- Monitoramento da qualidade das ásguas de chuvas conforme a atuação dos sistemas sinóticos na cidade de Natal/RN
- Automation in water supply systems. Case of the reservation control distribution