Modulation of lipoprotein plasma concentrations during long‐term anti‐TNF therapy in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2111626
- Effects of intra‐articular corticosteroids and anti‐TNF therapy on neutrophil activation in rheumatoid arthritis
- Incidence of arteriosclerosis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis receiving long-term corticosteroid therapy.
- Paradoxical psoriasis after the use of anti-TNF in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis
- Blood gold concentrations in children with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis undergoing long-term oral gold therapy.
- Development of antibodies during long-term therapy with corticotrophin in rheumatoid arthritis. I. Porcine ACTH.