Milled rice quality evaluation during storage under different temperature conditions.
BASSINELLO, P. Z.
INTERNATIONAL RICE CONGRESS
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Most of Brazilian consumers prefer to eat soft and fluffy cooked rice, especially when it is stored under refrigeration and re-heated. After harvest, some rice varieties, mainly from lowland system, need some weeks or months to reach the desirable cooking grain quality and normally the chemical and sensory analyses take place right after harvest. In order to check the home storage conditions effect on rice quality traits, five lowland varieties were cultivated in the same field at Embrapa Rice and Beans experimental station and harvested at the recommended point. The rice paddy was dehulled and milled and the milling degree was kept uniform.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.alice.cnptia.embrapa.br/handle/doc/874552
- Types of respiratory activity in Moniliella tomentosa during growth under different conditions.
- Quality changes during frozen storage of blue shrimp (Litopenaeus stylirostris) with antioxidant, α-tocopherol, under different conditions
- Discharges of interpositus and Purkinje cells of the cat cerebellum during locomotion under different conditions.
- PHYSIOLOGICAL AND SANITARY QUALITY AND OIL CONTENT OF CASTOR BEAN SEEDS UNDER DIFFERENT STORAGE CONDITIONS?
- Nuclear division cycle in Neurospora crassa hyphae under different growth conditions.