Migraine with unilateral motor symptoms: a case–control study
Young, William B
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2077953
- Human papillomavirus infection is not related with prostatitis-related symptoms: results from a case-control study
- MUMS the word. Migraine with unilateral motor symptoms: what can you say?
- Migraine and stroke in young women: case-control study
- Chilblains in Turkey: a case-control study
- Influence of foot pain on frailty symptoms in an elderly population: a case-control study