Metabolism of 14C-Urea by T-Strain Mycoplasma
Ford, Denys K.
When 14C-labeled urea was metabolized by T-strain mycoplasma, 94 to 95% of the radioactivity was recovered as 14CO2, and significant radioactivity was not incorporated into cellular material.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=247597
- Urea-hydrolyzing activity of a T-strain mycoplasma: Ureaplasma urealyticum.
- T-strain Mycoplasma. Selective inhibition by erythromycin in vitro.
- T-strain mycoplasma isolation and serology in women.
- Influence of Urea on the Growth of T-Strain Mycoplasmas
- Accuracy of the 14C-urea breath test for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori