Meeting the Needs of People with Disabilities: A Guide for Librarians, Educators and Other Service Professionals
Kosmatka, Glory Tenney
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=225506
- People with intellectual disabilities: Emotional needs of children with intellectual disabilities are unidentified
- Library services for people with disabilities: results of a survey.
- People with intellectual disabilities: Their health needs differ and need to be recognised and met
- Children with psychiatric disorders and learning disabilities: Their needs extend beyond the provisions in national service framework
- Meeting the needs of children with disabilities