Medical faculty's use of print and electronic journals: changes over time and in comparison with scientists
Medical Library Association
Objectives: The objectives are to determine how medical faculty members use scholarly journals, whether print or electronic journals are read more, whether there is a pattern among types of users, and what similarities and differences there are between the use of journals by medical faculty and faculty in other disciplines.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=385305
- Core lists of medical journals: a comparison.
- Print versus electronic journals: a preliminary investigation into the effect of journal format on research processes*
- Online journals: impact on print journal usage
- Use of print journals in an intracampus exchange program: implications for service and electronic journal subscriptions
- Assessment of the Curricular Reform of a Medical Course from the Faculty’s Perspective