Medical Education: A Comparative Study
S. A. K. W.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1068348
- The role of medical libraries in undergraduate education: a case study in genetics*
- Medical ethics education: a professor of religion investigates.
- The hidden curriculum in undergraduate medical education: qualitative study of medical students' perceptions of teaching
- The Oslerian Tradition and Changing Medical Education: A Reappraisal
- Sentimental education: a study of George Eliots Daniel Deronda