MAXAMIZE. A DNA sequencing strategy advisor.
The MAXAMIZE advisory system determines from user-provided restriction maps an optimal strategy to do nucleotide sequencing by methods involving end-labeled fragments. The maps may be either simple linear restriction maps of fragments or complex circular maps including restriction sites of a vector. The whole system is interactive and is written in the Genetic English language provided by the GENESIS System, a molecular genetics knowledge representation and manipulation package. In addition, MAXAMIZE provides bookkeeping facilities for sequencing and offers advise on how to verify the newly obtained sequence data.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=326134
- A strategy of DNA sequencing employing computer programs.
- A Transposon-Based Strategy for Sequencing Repetitive DNA in Eukaryotic Genomes
- 'Long distance sequencer' method; a novel strategy for large DNA sequencing projects.
- Kilo-sequencing: an ordered strategy for rapid DNA sequence data acquisition.
- DNA sequence of the E. coli gyrB gene: application of a new sequencing strategy.