Mapping and Characterization of the Grid-connected Photovoltaic Systems in the City of Curitiba: Preliminary Results
Scolari, Bruno Sabino, Tonolo, Édwin Augusto, Pan, Roberto Chun Yan, Urbanetz Júnior, Jair
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT This work presents the mapping of grid-connected photovoltaic systems supported by the Normative Resolution (NR) of the National Agency of Electric Energy (ANEEL) Nº 482/2012 in the city of Curitiba. Firstly, a brief introduction was made justifying the reasons that led to the development of this study, followed by the explanation about the methodology, procedures and criteria adopted in the study. A general mapping of all on-grid photovoltaic systems supported by NR Nº 482/2012 installed in the city of Curitiba, identified by class, is presented, indicating how the urban distribution of these photovoltaic systems occurs, and it is possible to observe in which regions the highest prevalence of installations occurs. From this, the general characterization of these photovoltaic systems is performed, classifying them by class, number of installed systems, power, number of modules, total occupied area, average power of modules and average efficiency of photovoltaic systems. Considerations are also raised regarding the reliability of the Database of Distributed Generation Consumer Units made available by ANEEL.
- Characterization of grid-connected photovoltaic systems in Curitiba, Brazil
- Feasibility Study through Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems in Curitiba
- Study of the Potential of Photovoltaic Microgeneration and Minigeneration from the Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems Installed at UTFPR Curitiba Campus
- Qualificação de sistemas fotovoltaicos conectados à rede
- Generation of Photovoltaic Solar Energy. Evaluation of the Demand Curve with the Insert of Grid-connected Photovoltaic Power System at CINDACTA II, Curitiba-PR, Brazil.