Management practices and influences on IT architecture decisions: a case study in a telecom company
Hsing, Chen Wen, Souza, Cesar Alexandre de
JISTEM J.Inf.Syst. Technol. Manag.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The study aims to analyze the IT architecture management practices associated with their degree of maturity and the influence of institutional and strategic factors on the decisions involved through a case study in a large telecom organization. The case study allowed us to identify practices that led the company to its current stage of maturity and identify practices that can lead the company to the next stage. The strategic influence was mentioned by most respondents and the institutional influence was present in decisions related to innovation and those dealing with a higher level of uncertainties.
- Same information, different decisions: the influence of evidence on the management of hypertension in the elderly.
- Sustainable procurement portfolio management: a case study in a mining company
- End-of-Life Decisions: A Psychosocial Perspective
- Influence of Patient Race on Physician Prescribing Decisions: A Randomized On-Line Experiment
- Knowledge management practices in technology parks: case study - Technology Park TECNOPUC