Management of Bipolar Disorder in Primary Care Versus Psychiatric Settings
Manning, J. Sloan
Physicians Postgraduate Press
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=518991
- The Mood Disorder Questionnaire improves recognition of bipolar disorder in psychiatric care
- Psychiatric intervention in primary care for mothers whose schoolchildren have psychiatric disorder.
- Bipolar II Disorder in a Primary Care Setting: Clinical Vignette
- Strategies for the prevention of psychiatric disorder in primary care in south London.
- Perceived Access to General Medical and Psychiatric Care Among Veterans With Bipolar Disorder