Management and outcomes of severe childhood tuberculosis in the pediatric intensive care setting: can we identify best practices?
J. bras. pneumol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- Transmission and postexposure management of bloodborne virus infections in the health care setting: Where are we now?
- Blood management in intensive care medicine: CRIT and ABC – what can we learn?
- BEST PRACTICES IN NEONATAL NURSING CARE MANAGEMENT
- Priority Setting: The Health Care Debate
- Capnometry in the prehospital setting: are we using its potential?