Magnetic Solid-Phase Extraction in Combination with Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry Analysis: Quantification of Risperidone and 9-Hydroxyrisperidone in Biological Samples
Yin, Qinhong, Zhu, Yanqin, Yang, Yaling
J. Braz. Chem. Soc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Oleic acid modified Fe3O4 nanoparticles were proposed for magnetic solid-phase extraction coupled with ultra high-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to determine risperidone (RISP) and 9-hydroxyrisperidone (9OHR) in biological samples. The effects of various experimental parameters including adsorbent amount, pH, adsorption time, eluent type and concentration were systematically investigated. Under optimal conditions, the calibration curve was linear within the concentration range of 0.2-200 ng mL-1 with the correlation coefficient (r) of 0.9962 and the lower limit of quantification was 0.06 ng mL-1 for RISP; the calibration curve was linear within the concentration range of 0.2-200 ng mL-1 with the correlation coefficient of 0.9956 and the lower limit of quantification was 0.04 ng mL-1 for 9OHR. The extraction recoveries were over 90.0% with relative standard deviation less than 5.0%. All these results suggested that magnetic extraction method can be used for enrichment and quantification of RISP and 9OHR in biological samples.
- Pesticide residue determination in groundwater using solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detector and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
- Applying liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry to assess endodontic sealer microleakage
- Improved rapid identification of mycobacteria by combining solid-phase extraction with high-performance liquid chromatography analysis of BACTEC cultures.
- Analysis of Cytokinin Metabolism in ipt Transgenic Tobacco by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry.
- Pesticide Determination in Water Samples from a Rural Area by Multi-Target Method Applying Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry