Macrophages and Adipocytes in Human Obesity: Adipose Tissue Gene Expression and Insulin Sensitivity During Calorie Restriction and Weight Stabilization
American Diabetes Association
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2699855
- The role of adipose cell size and adipose tissue insulin sensitivity in the carbohydrate intolerance of human obesity
- Glucose Metabolism and the Response to Insulin by Human Adipose Tissue in Spontaneous and Experimental Obesity: EFFECTS OF DIETARY COMPOSITION AND ADIPOSE CELL SIZE
- Increased adipose tissue expression of tumor necrosis factor-alpha in human obesity and insulin resistance.
- The expression of tumor necrosis factor in human adipose tissue. Regulation by obesity, weight loss, and relationship to lipoprotein lipase.
- Keratinocyte-derived Chemokine in Obesity: EXPRESSION, REGULATION, AND ROLE IN ADIPOSE MACROPHAGE INFILTRATION AND GLUCOSE HOMEOSTASIS*