Low-fat, increased fruit, vegetable, and grain dietary pattern, fractures, and bone mineral density: the Women's Health Initiative Dietary Modification Trial123
American Society for Nutrition
Background: The effects of dietary changes on osteoporosis, low bone density, and frequent falls are unestablished.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2682999
- Vasomotor Symptoms, Adoption of a Low-Fat Dietary Pattern, and Risk of Invasive Breast Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Controlled Dietary Modification Trial
- Soy proteins and isoflavones affect bone mineral density in older women: a randomized controlled trial123
- Bone mineral density: review
- Cut off values of bone mineral density defining postmenopausal women with bone fractures.
- The Effect of Strict Adherence to a High-Fiber, High-Fruit and -Vegetable, and Low-Fat Eating Pattern on Adenoma Recurrence