Low adherence to colonoscopy in the screening of first‐degree relatives of patients with colorectal cancer
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2095719
- Adherence to colonoscopy recommendations for first-degree relatives of young patients diagnosed with colorectal cancer
- Hyperventilation in panic disorder patients and healthy first-degree relatives
- Serum BDNF levels in unaffected first-degree relatives of patients with bipolar disorder
- Glaucoma simplex and the management of first-degree relatives.
- Frequency of Cancer in First-Degree Relatives of Patients with Cleft Lip and/or Palate in the Brazilian Population